Monday, June 8, 2015

7 June 2015



So guess what. THE MISSION IS THE BEST!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo happy. I can't even contain it. My comp thinks I'm crazy and I'm living on adrenaline because I never run out of energy. Such a blessing because we have to keep going all day!!! Although sometimes I feel bad because I don't need time to eat or anything (like 15 minutes tops for lunch and dinner) and she'd rather take the full hour, but there are so many people to visit!!! We can't wait!!!! I'm trying to control myself though. Yep. fun stuff!
Anyways, WE HAVE SOOOOO MANY MIRACLES AND BLESSINGS!!!!! every day I am amazed at how merciful and kind Heavenly Father is. I hardly do anything and then poof MIRACLE!!!! (don't worry I don't mean it like that I just do my part and Heavenly Father fills in the rest! :))

ONE MIRACLE!!!!! We tried to go and see one of our referrals, but she wasn't there, so we just had the thought to go and knock on the trailer next to her to see if she knew her or anything. We went and a lady answered. She said she didn't, but then we just started talking. It helped that her little girl came up and talked to us. Then we started talking about the importance of families and she invited us in! We taught her the first lesson, and she told us she is going to read the Book of Mormon and pray about our message!! She said she has been searching for a church and she asked us how she could find the true church because there are so many!! She is definitely prepared! Such a miracle and blessing!
We also found 6 news this week and we are working with tons of families!!! Which is super nice because we used to only work with 20 year old men. I absolutely adore them, but it is nice being able to go inside a house :) hahahahah
One thing I have been studying a ton is conversion. There are so many people out there who have fallen away and it really just breaks my heart. This is the only way to happiness. I can't even express how important it is that we seguimos adelante. We can never be complacent with our testimonies. We have to keep working and keep trying. If we don't, well, we won't be able to have happiness and eternal families. It makes me so sad when I see people who just won't work to keep the testimony. IT IS CRITICAL!!!! Keep going forward always. I had the opportunity to bear my testimony on this for fast Sunday. Our Salvation is in OUR hands. We decided if we are going to have faith and act. It is a CHOICE. Everything hinges on our decisions and if we decide to convert ourselves to Christ.
GUESS WHAT. I find out if I'm leaving next monday!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't want to go!!!! but if I do, I know I need to go help others come unto Christ :) Everything will be okay if we put our trust in God. Learning that a loooooooot on my mish.
Sorry this is a little crazy and not tons of miracles, but I don't have a ton of time this week!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) miss you!!!!!!!!!!! THE MISSION IS THE BEST!!!!!!! :)
Hermana McMullin


No comments:

Post a Comment