Monday, February 9, 2015

9 February 2015

Well, I am heading out. I am super excited. I can not wait to go out and spread the gospel to everyone! it will be awesome. I am kind of nervous about getting a new companion, but it should work out. Even if we are totally different people, I will work to get along, and just do my best. Plus I have to think, if we have challenges, it will help me become better. Bueno! I definitely need to work on a lot of things, so that will be super helpful. but I would like working on them with a companion I get along really well with :) haha

This week has been pretty awesome. We got to watch Meet the Mormons, listen to some great talks, practice teaching, I got to give a talk on Sunday, which I did without reading off my paper at all. 

I really don`t have much to say. I am just ready to head out. I will send you some pictures of my teachers and my district. 






1 comment: