Tuesday, May 12, 2015

11 May 2015

Hello everyone! IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL :):):) I hope it was equally a pleasure for you! (said with a british accent) anyway, did you think it was funny that I wanted to end with a spiritual thought? I thought that would surprise you! but I really just wanted to say I love you and that families are FOREVER. which means you're stuck with me forever :):):):) hahahahahahahahaha, hopefully that's more of a blessing than a punishment ;) I'm funny. 

Funny story: so people freak out that I am blonde. and I am not even that blonde. but I was teaching a lesson the other day and a lady who wasn't a member started freaking out that I was speaking Spanish. She said 'wow, you can speak Spanish!? Can I record you?' she got her phone out and recorded me teaching and said yes, I love seeing a blondie speak Spanish. super funny. 

Pues, I don't have ton to say. We are working to get our investigators to church. Man, who knew that would be the hardest thing EVER! I just want them to come to church, but they are either tired or working or just don't want to. Meh. Although granted, I didn't realize how important it was, but now I do, so I'm trying to save them from the mistakes I made! We have the knowledge and we are trying to stress how important it is, pero ellos no quieren escuchar! Ay. but I'm just praying suuuper duro que they're going to have their hearts softened. Espero que sea pronto. 

Anyone who is reading this who went on a mission and has any advice for how to get people to church and understand the importance of it, lemme know :) or  let my family know and then they will tell me! (hopefully that doesn't sound too weird)

You know what is weird? Hermana Huntsman isn't my companion anymore. WHAAAAAT. Change is weird, but it's going to help both of us grow and improve ourselves. :) It's kind of exciting (and a little bit--or really--overwhelming) to be in charge because EVERYONE'S salvation is in my hands--okay our hands, but since I know the area and the people, a huge part is me. :) hahah but I know that I have God's grace and He will help me because He wants these people to have the Gospel. 

but really THE MISSION IS THE BEST!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! There are so many people and places and things and I have never been so close to the Spirit in my life. It's a super wonderful feeling. I never want to lose it :) one thing I have been thinking a lot about it perserverar hasta el fin (or in English) enduring to the end. There is a really good and blunt scripture that says if we do not endure to the end, we will not be saved. Clear and simple. We have to keep ALL the commandments for the rest of our lives and for eternity. Is it easy? No. Is it worth it? YES! 

So keep going forward! If you have the Gospel, siga adelante! (keep going forward) NEVER give up!! Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are there for you. Do the basics: read, pray, go to Church and those will give you the strength to do what God needs and wants you to do, which ultimately will lead you to happiness. :) 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! SHARE THE GOSPEL!!!! BE MEMBER MISSIONARIES! PREPARE FOR MISSIONS NOW!! LOVE EVERYONE! :):):):)

MISS AND LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment