Thursday, May 28, 2015

27 May 2015









Pues esta semana era poquita interesante. We are totally having a baptism this weekend though. Our investigator Jorge is praying about Jose Smith because that is the only thing holding him back. He just needs to know and then he will be able to be baptized!!! He is the coolest!!!!

Okay well anyways, I can't believe how hard it is to remember what happened this past week. I write it all in my journal, but when it comes to writing an email to y'all (see I said y'all. I am totally Texan hahahaha) I can't think of a thing!!

One super awesome miracle that happened was we had an activity with our Rama and a lot of our recent converts and investigators came! It was for el dia de las madres (Mother's day) a little late I know. But it was the best!!! The food was delicious. We had carne asada, lots of chicken, rice (obviuosly) tortillas (otra vez obviously) and other random stuff. DELICIOUS! Me encanta comida!! Es un problema. I got to go around and talk to a ton of people and get to know the members better, which was a big miracle. I needed to go and to talk to them, so they know that I really just want to help them, ya know? They're awesome. I love them all!!! Then they had a dance party. (which by the way is really hard not to dance. I miss it!!) but one of our investigators, Jorge--the same one who will be getting baptized soon!!!--got so into it! He loved it! It was awesome to see him getting along well with the ward. (pictures attached below.)

Jorge is seriously so prepared. He wants to do what's right and he really want to know which church is the true church of Jesus Christ. It's amazing to see. I really haven't done anything. Heavenly Father just blessed us to have him as an investigator. Yessssssss.

The weather has been INSANE!!!! We have had warning of flash floods and giant rainstorms. As we were driving to the temple the water was halfway up the car!! So fun :) I love it!!! It makes it very exciting to bike (since we've been biking a lot) and when we're driving too. We're super careful though. No se preocupen. 

We had an amazing temple trip!!! We got to do a session with Presidente Ashton and Sister Ashton and then have a talk with them and the temple president!! They are amazing!!! They are working so hard and you can just feel the spirit they have. I learned sooooooooo much about who we are and sacrifice and consecration. I would encourage you all to study true identity. It really changes your perspective and increases your desire to change and become what God truly has planned for you. Wow. My mind. If you need some scriptures, I can send you some to study :) ahhahaha (I'm making you be like my investigators :) ) but seriously super good.

I have come to love the scriptures and words of the prophets tons!!! All I want to study is all of that stuff. I have learned so much and I want to keep learning things of the gospel for the rest of my life. which I will. because one really good quote from last conference (I might have already shared this with you) RM doesn't mean Retired-Mormon. Yessss!!! We need to keep moving forward and keep doing what God wants us to do. He wants us to be happy, so if we do God's will, we will be happy:) 

I get to teach English class and it is the best!!!!!!! They are sooooo cool!!!! We keep getting more and more people there. It has helped us find people to teach. BLESSING!!!!

There are so many blessing and miracles from God. I can't believe how merciful He is. 

I love you all SO MUCH!!!! FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!!!! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!!! :):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment