Thursday, May 21, 2015

18 May 2015

Hey familia!!! so Jorge came to church!!!! We had tons of miracles this week!!! It was such a good week!!!!!

Primeramente, I think I am finally getting used to being in charge and having people's salvation on my shoulders. Thank goodness. God has seriously been helping me out with that! and I know that if I do my best, God will do the rest :) (My branch president told me that) 

This week has been super busy. We had an amazing zone conference all on the Sabbath day because that is the hardest thing to get people to do. Man. It drives me a little crazy. I will keep working and praying that it will all be okay though. A ver :) Tengo la fe! 

Okay so we have an investigator preparing for baptism and he's super cool!!! His name is Jorge and he is so prepared. I really haven't done anything. He wanted to go to church before we even invited him (we actually found him because he came to church) he comes to soccer on Friday nights, he accepted baptism, he wants to learn the commandments so he can follow them...what more can I say!? He's totally getting baptized soon!!!!! Yes!!!!!!

Hermana Judith is progressing too. She hasn't accepted a date, but she keeps saying she notices something different about us, and she knows one day she will want to be a part of the church and be baptized. I'll just keep praying for her. 

Hmmmm que mas.... I don't even know what else happened really. I just know it was a super good week. One fun thing is we have to bike a ton, like 30 miles a day. sweeeeeeeeet :) okay, that's only some days, some days its only 15. Not too bad. I'm gonna be super fit when I get home. Yes. watch out :) and I found out that apparently I bike really quick because I keep having to stop and wait for people, so we can be in sight and sound. Sometimes that is kind of frustrating. Pero no importa! 

One thing I've discovered and I'm still learning is that things won't go as planned, but if you focus on the positive it will all work out!! It's so much better if you see the good things. and if anything happens, well, I can either have a good story to learn from it. Sweeeeet! Definitely learning to trust in God :) 

Love you all so much!!! Have an amazing week!!! Let me know of anything exciting that happens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment