Monday, August 10, 2015

10 August 2015

So this week was the best week ever again!!!! yesss!!!!!! 

Probably should explain the photos. the first one is a picture of some cups that were in the car for a few hours and melted. hahahahah hot!!!!





the next is with some people from an Episcopal church that we do service with!! Love them!!!! 



Below pictures of Luis' Graduation!!!!


Also forgot we had a baby shower for Hermana Luz!!!! Super cute :) love her!! She is due in August!!!!! 



so first of all loooooooooooooooots of craziness happened even though we were inside for 3 days. Let's see if I can fully put all of it into words coherently.... a ver lo que pasa.

so funny thing: yesterday, I was just thinking a lot about some stuff and I guess I wasn't smiling like I usually do because Milton, Favio, and Jorge all came up to me and asked me why I was so sad. What was going on? Am I okay? Milton told me that he could just see something was wrong because I am always smiling and it just makes everyone happy. Favio came up to me and was super worried and asked if I needed to talk or something and then Jorge texted me after church asking why I was sad or if I needed help. How sweet are they? hahaha honestly, I was just thinking, but it's so nice that they really do worry about their missionaries and they think I'm always happy :) they've told me tons that they can't understand why I'm always happy and I just tell them it's because I'm a missionary and I get to spread the gospel!!! and life is just wonderful anyways even if you have trials because that means you get to learn and grow!!! Love this area sooooo much:)

Milagro!!!!! So while I was studying the scriptures, de repente a thought popped into my mind that we needed to see una hermana of our rama. We weren't planning on seeing her or anything like that, but after we exchanged, I went with Hermana Ries and we visited her. Thank goodness we did. She was having a really rough day and she told us everything that had been happening. She broke down and was crying for like an hour. It was so sad, but now we can help her and we are working with the ward to get the help she and her family needs. It was such a testimony builder to me that God really knows everything that is going on and will send people to answer our prayers. Also, it shows the power of God in missionary work. I know Heavenly Father gave me that thought, so we could get and help her feel of God's love. AMAZING!!!!!!! :) 

Another thing!!!!!! Jorge is super excited for his baptism!!! He keeps talking about it and how he needs to plan everything and he invited people and Hermana Ries is going to come down and others and his friends. AWESOME!!! He is going to be the best!!!!! He is already inviting all of his friends to listen to us and get involved in the church!!!! wow, super awesome, huh????? also, he is seriously a ninja. We were playing soccer Friday (como siempre) and he was like flying through the air. Super cool!!! He is in a tournament right now, and if he wins this Saturday we might be able to go to his final to support him!!! sweeeeeeeeet!!!!

Otra cosa!!!!!! Hermano Luis graduated!!!!! He was working so hard and it was so cool and sweet because he was doing the shy I'm graduating, I don't know if you want to go or anything, but if you did that would be awesome. so we got permission to support him and we went!!! Yes!!!!!! Loved it!! He is such a hard worker and is getting ready to go to the temple!!!! We are probably going to be teaching the temple classes (sweeeeeeeet) and then help him prepare to go to the temple :):):):) I hope I will still be here!!!!!!!!


We have the best member family in this branch. I probably have talked about them a lot, but it's la familia Malacara. and seriously I am so impressed with everything that they are doing and working on. They are incredible people and truly converted to the gospel. They're also pretty hilarious :) love them dearly!!!!

Well really I just love everyone in this area more than I can express!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you love the people, the work is better. Just so y'all know :) 

Speaking of love.......LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! Have an amazing week and let me know if I can do anything for you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment