Monday, August 31, 2015

31 August 2015

Did you all enjoy all my exclamation marks in my last email? I hope so. I thought it was pretty funny :) JORGE got confirmed!!!!! and do you want to know something super cool about that??? Claro que si!!!!!! and I'm going to tell y'all no matter what:) hahaha but he called the night before and he said, the hermanos just told me that they always wear a white shirt and tie, so I'm supposed to wear one right? I want to make sure I'm wearing what I'm supposed to. Ummm, can you say prepared????? He is so cool!!!!! but so we got him a shirt and a tie and he dressed up in it!!!! How awesome!! He's already ahead of a lot of people!!! and he's going to get the priesthood soon and then go to the temple!!!! I can't wait :) Hopefully if I leave, I can get some pictures. If not, well, that's okay! As long as he goes I am super excited!!!!!!!




Hmmmmmmmmmm not much happened this week. It was a good week. We are working on finding lots of people. That's nice! I'm definitely getting over my fear of talking to people haha:) 

One super fun thing! So on p-days we normally go to the church all of the missionaries because there are lots and play games. Super fun! and last week we played scatterball. Oh my goodness. I loved it!!!! I love doing active things on P-days. I'm not the person that wants to just sit around and sleep. BORING!!!! I want to be out all the time and doing things. SO FUN :)

anyway...... I seriously don't know what to say. Lots of stuff happened, but you know. Just normal mission stuff. It's getting pretty nice right now :) It's kind of cool actually. So now that it's getting to be like 90 degrees it feels SO nice. It wasn't too bad before, but now it feels amazing. Heavenly Father really has been helping me out. The heat doesn't really bother me!! sweet!!!!

Really quick before I head out, here is a quote that I love!!! I'm sure lots of people have heard it because it's pretty popular, but it's one of my favorites :) "Missionary work is not easy because salvation is not a cheap experience. Salvation was never easy...How could we believe it would be easy for us when it was never, ever easy for Him?" It's so true. Sometimes we think life is hard and it is, but if we rely on the Savior, everything will be all right. God is with us and will help us through all of our trials :) That's something I'm learning. Still probably will be learning for the rest of my life, but it's pretty amazing.

Love you all so much!!!!!!!!! You're the best :) Pretty sure I've got the greatest family on this planet :) or ever. lo que sea :) hahaha LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment