Wednesday, September 9, 2015

8 September 2015

I am getting transferred. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm going to miss the people SO MUCH!!!! but I know it's what God wants, so everything is good :) I've been here for over 7 months!!! Can you believe it??? I've loved all of it! The hard times and the good times (especially the good times :) ) and the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've definitely blessed to meet with some people who have helped me to change and become more converted unto Christ. Que increible. ( I put some pictures of the people I saw yesterday, but next week I'll have the rest. I'm seeing them all today! or at least most)

Luz had her baby!!!! Did I tell you that one of our investigators was pregnant? Well, if not, awkward.... but she did!!! We are going to visit her today and see her new baby boy :) I don't know his name though.... I think they decided on it like yesterday because I would ask them all the time, but they didn't know!

Que mas paso??? my memory is dying. hahahaha and I'm only 19! I seriously can't remember anything that happens!!!!! All the days just blur together. It's a good thing I keep a journal otherwise I would never remember my mission.

I really could just spend all this time talking about the amazing people here.


One of them is la familia Malacara. They are so strong in the gospel!!!! They are super service and family oriented and wow, I have learned so much from them. I love them lots and I will miss them a ton!! (I'm saying bye to them tonight.) so pictures to come!!!!!

Pictures below Hno. Chavez (who is 85 years old and suuuuper awesome!) Luis! super strong in the church always willing to help out. just completed his year mark of his baptism!!!! super cool!!!!! and Ramiro!!! He is super awesome. He was baptized like 6 weeks before I got here. Whoa. soon enough he'll hit his year mark too! That's crazy!!!!!!!!

Then there's Milton, he is super talented at writing and drawing and he loves music. Also really good at futbol. He's been in the church for over a year now, so he'll be going to the temple soon!!!!!!






I've spent a ton of time with Favio. He is a super energetic, out-going Chapin! (person from Guatemala) he is awesome!!!!! he keeps me laughing. He likes to joke a lot. He's the one who joked about Jorge drinking coffee. pretty funny. I'll send more photos with him next week!!!

and then of course Jorge!!!! I don't have to say too much about him because I think I talked about him in every email y por fin! Se bautizo!!! Y el es bien fuerte en la iglesia!!! va a ayudar a muchas personas! me alegre :)

Well. maybe next week I'll have some exciting stories! Hopefully I'll go to a craaaazy place!!!! LOVE YOU ALL :):):):):):)

let me know if I can do anything!! you are the beeeest :) BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment