Monday, September 21, 2015

21 September 2015

I started this week's email subject line with yo yo. I don't know why, but ya know. When in Houston right? I may be a little bit out of it today. I'm actually kind of tired. WEIRD! So guess what. We moved apartments and now we have some super cool friends. One of them told us flat out he wants to steal out bikes. I thought he first meant he would get the bikes back for us if they were stolen, but then he told us he wants them and he will steal them if we leave them somewhere. He is the best hahahahaha I actually think he's super awesome and really funny. 

Que mas? It's a little harder to visit as many people because we're biking a lot, but it's the best!!!! I like to bike really fast though and it's a problem. 

Why can I never remember stuff that happens??? hahaha I'm really bad. Time just flies by!!!!!

We did have the coolest fiesta ever!!! I may just join a Spanish branch after my mission just to go to the party that we did!!!! It's called fiestas patrias and it's when you celebrate the indepdence day of all the countries. I ATE SO MUCH FOOD!!!! AND IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!! The cool thing about being here is that there are so many different cultures because they come from all over central and south america, so I tried so much food and it was so good!!!! I've learned how to make some of it too :):):) the best!!!!!! 

I'm the worst sorry. I really don't have much to say again. I will try to write some basics in my planner, so I can remember. Awk. sorry family!!!!!!!!! 

Life is the best. So is the Gospel. God loves you and so do I :):):):):):)

photos of me and my comp :) she's the cutest girl ever and sooooo Christlike!! I'm so blessed to be able to learn from her and everything!! She's an amazing missionary!!!! and then their flag demonstration if you'd call it that hahaha!!

Love you!!!!! ::):):):):):):):):):) enjoy school and life!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment