Monday, September 28, 2015

28 September 2015

So guess what. This area is awesome!!! I love it a lot!!!!!!! :) 

The work is going pretty strong. We've been visiting a lot of people and there are tons who are SO close to being baptized. it's awesome!!! i love the people way too much. especially one investigator family. I just want to be with them all day, but obviously you can't. Next p-day though we're going to be hanging out with them all day :) sweeeeeeeet!!!

funny story for y'all. We were biking around when a drunk guy started chasing us he almost got us, but then he ended up only getting my tire, so we were okay.... hahahahahhahahahaha jk. really though, my bike tire did explode, but nothing happened! I was just biking and it popped! Thankfully the elders were super nice and they came and visited my bike for me! They actually went and bought me a new tube. Way too nice, but I really appreciated it :)

I love the mission. it's super awesome! I don't have much to say this week and i don't have a ton of time, so I will try to have something exciting next week!! Love y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment