Sunday, August 23, 2015

17 August 2015

Hellooooooooo! I hope you all are doing well and you know how much I love you :):)

 Jorge accidentally drank coffee last week, so we couldn't have the baptism :( but he felt really really bad and now he is even more excited to be baptized this week and it's GOING to happen!!!!! He's even stronger now, and he has been dreaming about being baptized like every night!!!!! He is so ready!!!! Please pray for him!!!!!!!!! :) I'm being super annoying and helping him remember he can't drink it, but he tells me it's not suuuuper annoying, so I am going to keep doing it. but he's remember on his own now, so that's good!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! IT's going to help him soooooo much :):):)

but now for the good part!!! I was doing my studies and before I was just praying that it would be okay and that I would just feel that Heavenly Father was there, and that I would know that Heavenly Father knows exactly what was happening. Exactly. And wow, I was studying the Atonement and the most incredible feeling came over me. I have never felt the Atonement so close in my life before. But after that I knew what I needed to do and that I could be happy. I don't know if it will be any different with my comp this week, but I know it will all be okay :)

but just so you know she really is awesome and I adore her. I just know the mission is really hard for her, and it's not exactly her cup of milk (I would say tea, but I'm a missionary hhahaahaha so funny :) She has a lot of great qualities and although we are very different, I get to learn a lot from her and become a better person. BLESSING :) I really love her lots. :)

So yes. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm did I tell you we went to Hermanito Henry's fiesta por su cumpleanos??? It was so cute!! His mom and dad bought a cake with his name on it. Luz really love him :) I will send pictures next week!!!!!

There really wasn't too much that happened this week..... sorry not to be more exciting, but I have had some pretty amazing studying experiences and I have seen the Lord's hand in my life a lot :) He truly knows us and just wants us to be happy!!!!!!!

Life is so good!!!!! I really feel rejuvenated and fresh and happy!!! Don't know why, but I'm okay with it!!!!

One thing that did happen was we had zone conference!!!!!! I learned SO much and I am so ready to try out the new ways to talk to people and teaching.   I have been practicing the lessons a lot. I pretend to be the investigator and the missionary. It's pretty fun. I am trying to be a better teacher, so I can help more people come unto Christ. :) sweeeeeeeeeet :)

Man, I am sorry I am so boring. One more cool thing though!!!! So for some reason I have had some kind of not the happiest moments, but the moment I go to teach Jorge after the Spirit is so strong, and I feel joy. I know he truly has desires to follow Jesus Christ and is working so hard for it! I love seeing the changes that people have made to become more like Him. my testimony is always strengthened.

Love you lots!!!! Sorry this week and today has been a little crazy. Whew. LOVE YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment