Monday, October 19, 2015

19 October 2015













So guess what. I had the craziest best week on the planet!!!!! :):) 

all right, first I should probably say, I'm not getting transferred!!!!! HERMANA IHRKE AND I ARE STAYING TOGETHER AND WE ARE GOING TO BAPTIZE SO MANY PEOPLE!!!!!!!! :):):):) they are so close!!!! They need to get baptized!!!! It's their SALVATION!!!!!! but anyways, i'm super pumped and ready to work hard :) and I love H2. it's awesome!!! There are so many people who speak Spanish here. Totally different than Kemah!!! and the good thing is I'll probably be here for a while because Hermana Ihrke is going home in December halfway through the transfer, so I'll probably kill her (mission term, don't' worry!!!) and then take over and then be there for another transfer (hopefully two!!!!) pero a ver lo que pasa:)

now for this week!!!!!! Guess what!!!! WE WENT TO KEMAH!!!! it was so fun!!! We were all laughing so hard!!!!! Our investigators are the best!!! I loved it and I got to see Jorge!!!!!! He even brought me a gift :) awwwwwwwww people are the nicest!!!! We went on all the rides and I wore pants!!!!! (sorry just had to throw that in there, but I haven't worn normal pants--even though those were dress pants-- in like 9 months! What!!!!!!) but it was so fun. I love them all so much!!!!

then we went to the temple as a mission on Thursday!!! I loved it! We didn't learn as much as we did last time because it was a little different, but we talked about what we wanted from our missions and what we want for our lives. Kind of a big topic right? We studied it and I'm still doing that, but one thing I know is that whatever I want (por ejemplo happiness) I can only get it through having God in my life!!! and it's the same! Only good things come from God, so we need him now more than ever in our lives!!!!  True happiness only comes from Him and His gospel :) the temple is amazing and it's the only way we are going to have eternal families!!!! (also another way to have joy in this life and in the eternities :)

then SATURDAY WAS CRAZY!!!!!!! this isn't so much spiritual, but just crazy and funny and maybe a little sketchy! hahahaha so Hermana Ihrke's bike broke, so we had to take the metro. and while we were waiting for the bus after a cita, some policeman drove by us and they were staring at us hard core. then they flipped around and came over to talk to us. they asked us "what are you doing here? Do you know where you are? Don't you have a car?? You really shouldn't be here..." They were really worried about us being out!! (but don't worry it's not that sketch, they just think it is!!! hahah) 
Then we went to another cita of a new investigador and he tried to kiss hermana Ihrke!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, it was sooooo awkward, but she handled it well. I probably would have hit him in the face really hard. His friend was cool though and pretty interested. the other guy...... maybe not......
THEN ANOTHER THING happened!!! We were walking to another cita because the bus was really slow. and as we were walking a car passed us, and then stopped and backed up to where we were. We were a little bit nervous, but then it was a lady who was really funny. She got SO mad that we were walking around there at that time of night in that area. She told us, I see that you have your tags and you've got that missionary thing, but there is no way  I am letting you walk around here at night! I am giving you a ride to wherever you're going! hahaha, she was adorable :) I really liked her and she knew about us too!! Her cousins live in Utah!!!!!
Our investigators were really freaked out when we told them. It was pretty funny. 

Then we had an amazing service! We got to help with a race and I loved it!!! The people there were so cute! We worked at a kids carnival and they were adorable!!!!:):) 

I have lots of pictures to send, so we are trying to get it to work and then I'll send them to you!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! If i can i will write a little longer, but the time is about to run out!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment