Monday, December 21, 2015

Oh My Goodness Gracious! 21 December 2015

Let me just say, I am SUPER happy. and I have looooots to tell you because I didn't really write last week. it was a little crazy.!!

So first of all, WE HAVE A BAPTISM TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!I I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!! She's amazing and she's finally getting baptized!!!!! We've been working with her from the beginning when I got here. It's IRIS!!!!! :) and she feels sooooo good and prepared. and the coolest part is that Antonio will be able to baptize her!!!!!!!! Me alegre mucho1!!!! I can't wait to see them both dressed in white and Antonio using the priesthood authority that he has to baptize his mom so they can live in the celestial kingdom and be sealed forever. How amazing is that?? :) 

We went to the temple with Antonio Friday!!!!!!!! The Spirit was so strong while he was getting baptized. I love being able to go with them to the temple because that's our goal. Part is to get them baptized, but also to bring them all through the temple and then help them keep going forever!!! We are not done when we're baptized, we have to keep going!!! and he's going to be a missionary. He's already preparing. :) He's my favorite!!!!!!!! Okay, well everyone is, but I just love the people here. They're wonderful!!!



I'm now officially TWENTY!!!!! Can you believe it? I'm out of my teens. It doesn't really feel like it though. But whatever! I had an AMAZING day though. People are so wonderful!!! Arturo brought me a giant cake tres leche! That's the Hispanic cake. Super yummy, but wow filling!! It was so nice of them!!! Then we had a dinner with hermana Suarez and then another one with Hermana Wells (which was my birthday dinner that she invited me to). They're so wonderful and so generous. They're truly disciples of Christ and are trying to do all they can for this ward and for everyone they meet. They are such great examples for me.

Then we had ANOTHER dinner. Oh my goodness. I'm sure you can imagine that I was about to die. I still feel full. Because it's not just 3 dinners, it's three hispanic dinners (well one was with an American family, but still!!) haha we were with Manuel y Iris and all of them. They wanted to celebrate my birthday with me :) how cute are they??? and they got me a cake to!!!! and as you can see in the picture, Antonio smashed my face in the cake!!! I did not expect that, but it was hilarious. I loved it:) haha, I think Iris took a video, it may be on her facebook. but i really think in that short time, I gained like 30 pounds. Yup. it's rough. but so good!!








I love you all so very much!!! I'm excited to chat with you on Christmas!!!!! The gospel is true!!!! Christ really was born, so that we can have eternal life. Keep going forward and reading every day!!!!! Love you all infinitamente!!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you!!!!!! :) Los amo!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment