Monday, January 4, 2016

AHHHHHHHH!!!! 4 January 2016

GUESS WHAT!!!!! ESTRELLA IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I am just a little excited if you can't tell!!! Yesterday we had an amazing lesson about temples and eternal families and wow, the spirit was so strong!!!! They're so excited to have an eternal family and I can't wait for that!!!! They just have to stay strong and wait a year after their baptism and they will be able to go!!!! Can you even believe how exciting and wonderful that is????? :) They love each other so much. It's just what they need. Thank goodness we have that knowledge.

and I know if we do what we promise and keep our covenants and the commandments, we will be able to have that!!!! Sweeeeeeeet.

New Years was this past week.... How was it for all of you?? What did you do??? We came in early at about 7. It was good. Before we came in we got to have dinner with our family (our recent convert family) and it was awesome. I really love being with them and seeing the changes that they have. They already were amazing, but as I heard one time, "The Gospel makes good people better!" 

we have been eating sooooooo much..... and sometimes we can't run and it's pretty rough.... I didn't realize how much running really helps you....haha hopefully we'll be able to get back to doing it everyday because it's something that I really need :) it helps you mentally, emotionally, and physically!!

I don't think I have much to say. I'm just super excited for Estrella. I'm so blessed to be in this area and that i can work hard and help these people come unto Christ!!!

Love you all so much!!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment