Monday, January 25, 2016

Mingalaba--25 January 2016

awwwwwwwwwww our family is sooooooooooo nice :):):):):):):):):) man, why are we so blessed??????

yep, that is hello in Burmese. I don't actually speak it, but we tried to one night because we OYMed a Burmese guy and he only spoke a little tiny bit of English, but we manged to communicate a little bit and I got to use the 3 sentences I know. hahaha, it was fun.

This week has been super good as well!! We are so insanely blessed here!!! I can't even handle it!!! We have a set baptism for the 14th!!! She passed her interview and everything!!! She's adorable and we are teaching her niece and nephews. She's such a wonderful person and this gospel will help her so much :)

TERESA WENT TO CHURCH!!!! she is such a wonderful person. This gospel will help her out tons too!!!! She's so cute. Her kids are absolutely adorable. She is our neighbor and she really wants to find God in her life and be able to help her family. and we have the way for her!!! She is working really hard to read the scriptures and pray and she is progressing so much. :)

Also Tono came!!!!! We had some awesome lessons with him yesterday too!!! They really felt the spirit and they should be good for their date on the 21st as well!!!!!!! WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!! :):):) awesome!!!!!!!

Que mas...... oh funny story. So we were going to a referrals house that we went by and they said we could come by and everything. We went there and we knocked on the door. But it looked different because they had clothes for a baby and well, I didn't know they had one!! So a lady opened the door and just invited us in. But we didn't know her at all..... she wasn't the referral, but we thought hey maybe this is the friend he was talking about. We walked in and sat down and started to talk. and We asked them, Hola ustedes son Sarai y Arnaldo? and then they said........ ummmmm no. We don't know them. and then the lady said oh sorry I thought you were Monica's friends, so I just let them in!!! hahaha, but we were able to teach them and they became news. but super awkward at the beginning because they didn't know us and we didn't know them. But hey, God works in mysterious ways, right???

We have a lot of people who have so much potential. Somos muy bendicidas aqui. Amo la vida y estoy tan feliz de estar aqui en la mision. los amo tambien!!!!!! :)

GUESS WHAT!!!!!! ELDER RUSSELL M NELSON IS GOING TO BE HERE THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so pumped!!!!!!!!! We are so lucky :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I don't know if you can tell, but I am pretty excited!!!!!!!

I miss y'all a lot and I love you so much :) LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

I don't think I have anything else, but if I remember maybe I'll use the rest of my time later!!! BYE!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment