Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Buenos Dias: February 22, 2016

Hello hello everyone. Guess what!!!!! I'm staying in H2 again!!!!!!!!!! Super fun:):):):) I just stay in my areas forever!!!! and this transfer is a 7 week transfer, so wow. Super fun!!!! I'm super stoked to be with Hermana Hofheins again. She's adorable and the sweetest person on the planet. We have a lot of fun:) I'm a little crazy, but she accepts me hahaha:)

We have the coolest, golden investigator EVER!!!!!! Her name is Jennifer and she wants to get baptized asap. We can see her everyday and she already has gone to church and she loved it!!!! If she wants to be baptized this week, she can or next. How legit is that????? She's sooo cute :) me hace muy feliz. We just keep getting lots of blessings. 

Right now it's raining. If you wanted to know, and I forgot my rain jacket.... that will be fun. hahah, I like stuff like that though, so it will be great.

hmmmm que mas paso. Hermana Hofheins ate a giant mosquito. it was DISGUSTING! but she lost what are the odds, so she had to do it. hahahahaha, I laughed pretty hard because it look groooooooosssssssss. 

I'm super excited for my dentist appointment when I get back!!!! My comp thought I was crazy because I was sooo excited when I saw the dentist. I have been talking about how I've been wanting to go to the dentist for a while. Good times. 

Antonio IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wants to come out with us every day!!!!!!!:) he is the beeeeeeeeeest. He's my Mexican brother. :) hahaha Manuel is doing so good too. He's such a good guy. Iris should be getting two Sundays free every month to go to church!!! woooooooooot!!!!!!!!

Life is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but do you want to hear a funny story??? Yep, you do. anyway, so we went to see Manuel and everything and there were some drunk guys in a balcony and they were just being.... well dumb drunk guys, ya know? but Antonio was with us and he turned around and said what do you want? and then Manuel came out and they both went over and had a talk with them..... it was kind of intense. I didn't know what to do. just a fun story for y'all

I can't think of a ton of stuff that happened. It's been a good work, but rather normal. Which is good, I guess. 

So I think that's it. Love you all!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

No comments:

Post a Comment