Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hellooooooo 16 February 2016












We had a baptism!!! Zoila se bautizo!!!!! Ella es tan linda y somos muy buenas amigas :) it was super cute because she totally felt like everything washed away. That's what you want to see in a baptism. Someone who truly feels the difference and then you know they will keep going. I never want to have a convert who falls away. That would be devastating. But so far, everything is super good!!!!!

and Jorge is doing AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):) President Hall mentioned him and how he's so excited to go on a mission and I am soooo happy. Everyone tells me how amazing he is and me alegre mucho!!!! he's going to bring so many souls until Christ. I really was so blessed to be able to be his missionary. He's planning on putting his papers in August. How cool is that?????

We had an amazing zone conference this week and it was phenomenal as usual!!! We're really focusing on repentance. Not just the how, but the why. So thinking about this, why do you all think we repent? Why should we repent? and what will happen if we don't? (speaking of repentance, as missionaries we invite people to commit to things and then follow up, so DID YOU READ THE SCRIPTURES??????? 

So why do we repent?? You should read this talk https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2009/10/repent-that-i-may-heal-you?lang=eng but one of the things I love about repentance is found in the scripture 3 Nephi 9:13--this was my ponderize scripture last week--will ye know return to me and repent of yours sins and be converted that I may heal you??? Repentance is a way of healing. a way of putting everything behind us and being able to move on and do the things that we need to. Who wants to live with guilt and shame??? Who wants to be living in regret??? 


For us as members, we need to partake of the sacrament every week and keep the commandments. Basic stuff, right? and for non members, they need to get baptized by the authority of God. That's where we as missionaries come in!! and it's such a blessing to see people getting baptized that are truly repentant. It brings me so much joy to hear that they feel completely clean and like they are starting again. LOVE IT!!!

I love the mission!! Life is so wonderful. 

Also, Elder Gardner got a cake in his face. it was awesome. I will send pictures. Elder Stout threw it. and it was hilarious. I got a video of it, but unfortunately videos don't really work. but what are the odds is awesome. super funny game. I can't believe this transfers almost over though!!!! Ahhhhhhhh, time goes by so fast!!!! I think I'll be staying one more here, but lots of people think I'm leaving. I guess we'll see what God thinks :)

the gospel is true!!!!!! Keep going strong. Love you all so much!!!!!!:):) and I hope you had an amazing valentines day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment