Monday, March 28, 2016

Super Good Week--28 March 2016



I hope everything is wonderful there!! This week we saw a lot of success and a lot of miracles. God is really leading us to people who are ready for the gospel. It takes time to teach of course, but they are so wonderful and I love them a lot!!

Raquel, Karla, and Carlos are all SO pumped to get baptized. They're counting down the days till the 10th!! How cute are they!?!?!?!?!?! Hermana Hofheins always says they are like little pioneer children. They love going to church and wow, they already have such strong testimonies. They make me want to be better!!

I love seeing my recent converts at church. It brings me so much joy because I know they're repenting and changes and they can keep going forward and stay strong!!! That's all I want. I would be devastated if they fell away, but as long as I do my part and they do theirs, it will all work out. 

One really special experience we had was we were talking to a lady Josefina and she just opened up about everything that was going on. Man, it's really hard for her right now, but I was able to give her a Book of Mormon and explain that she can find peace and guidance and it really would help her life when she feels like there is no hope left. She teared up and the Spirit was really strong. God really guides us to people who need the gospel in their lives.

Yesterday was Easter!!! It was a very special day because that's the day that He was risen! The Resurrection is real! and because He resurrected, we all can live again!!! Because He lives, we have hope for a new life. How amazing is that. It's something we still can't fully comprehend. He literally freed us from the powers of Satan. Physically, spiritually, mentally, any way. All we have to do is give what we have to Him and follow Him. Como dice el sitio de web siguelo y encuentra una nueva vida (or in English) follow Him and find a new life. 


ONE MORE THING!!!! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!! I was listening to a talk, character of Christ and it was AMAZING!!!! but the main thing is the character of Christ is that he turns outward when everyone else would turn inward. Even during his hardest moments, he thought of others. That is Christ. He forgets about Himself and He does all He can for others. 

La vida is buena. There are so many wonderful things in this world and just think, it will be a million times better in heaven!! We can't even imagine it.  Keep going strong. Love you all so much!!!!!! Hasta luego:):)

Please let me know if I can do anything for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment