Monday, April 25, 2016

YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!--April 26, 2016




So yesterday I was freaking out allllllllllllll day because the best thing ever happened!!!!!!!!!!!! Jonathan and Adrian's mom SIGNED THE PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAN GET BAPTIZED NOW AND WE ARE PLANNING ON HAVING IT THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I love them so much. I am ecstatic that can finally be baptized!!!! They're my favorite kids on the planets!!! Grey I think you all are going to be really good friends :):):):) but how cool right?????? (They're Manuel's kids by the way) and they are going to be an eternal family!!!!! There is nothing better than that :) but yeah, I am so excited!!!!!! I had so much energy yesterday after Manuel told me. WOOOOOOO!!!!

I would take my whole entire email about that, but this week has been one of the craziest, most wonderful weeks ever!!!!!!!!! 

So the flood!!!!!!!!! There were a lot of houses affected. So we are missionaries, we grab our yellow shirts and then we go out and serve all week!!!! It was amazing!!!! I loved it and the people were so nice. I just want them all to be members, but we know that service can help bring people unto God and eventually they will find the true gospel. I learned how to demolish a house pretty much, so if we ever need to do that, I can help out:) haha, but thankfully it wasn't as bad as last year. It covered more area, but it wasn't as severe. Thank goodness. But it was rough because the people who got hit bad last year, got hit again. But God has a plan and maybe it will help them find the gospel!!! Our entire district (7 people) had 175 hours of service. YES!

also TONO IS ALL READY FOR HIS BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS@!!! It's so amazing when you get to be with someone from start to finish because you see the progress and how their testimony grows. He's been going to church and learning for about 5 months and now, HE IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):) how absolutely fantastic!!!!! He's going to be such a strong member because he knows it's true and that he needs this gospel. I am so excited. WHY ARE WE SO BLESSED IN THIS AREA???????? God is really preparing his work here :)

My finger is good. It's basically healed, I can use it and everything, so don't worry about that :) I didn't think it was bad at all, but it's better to be safe than sorry. Also I got hit by a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha, well not totally. We were just crossing the street and the car was stopped and so we crossed on the crosswalk like normal, but all of a sudden when I was right in front of it, he decided to move. It wasn't hard or anything, but now I can say that I was hit by a car. yep, good times :)

It is still pouring rain here!! We went to church and it was like perfect weather, but when we left..... it was pouring. So fun, but we didn't realize that it would happen, so we got SOAKED! that's what the picture is, you can't really tell, but it is super strong rain. 

Hmmmm que mas.... my companions are the best. We have so much fun.

Oh I do have something!!!! So I've really been trying to improve my prayers because that's so important and we can't live with God if we don't pray (because how can we live with God if we've never talked with Him?? food for thought:) ) but anyway, I've noticed such a huge difference in  my life just starting to pray a little more sincerely. I've found a lot of comfort and we've seen more miracles than I ever imagined!!!!! God truly answers prayers. All we have to do it knock, and ask and it shall be granted unto you. What a blessing is that? and so many people don't take advantage of that! God is always waiting to give us what He's promised us, but if we don't ask or act, we will never get anything. I've grown to love prayer and during times when you feel like there's nothing else to do or no one to talk to, God is always there just waiting for us to turn to Him. 

Prayer will just bring a huge spiritual burst into your life if you really focus on them and you really talk to God. You be yourself and you thank Him for everything and then just talk. He is there and He knows what you need. What more can we ask for?:)

Random fact for y'all: Elder Seal finally beat me in what are the odds, so he smashed a cake in my face. That was fun.

I believe that's all for right now!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you!!!!!!!!! Just remember God is there. All you have to do is start today and you will notice the difference in your life :) LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment