Tuesday, January 20, 2015

20 January 2015

Hola mi familia! Hoy estoy muy cansado...pero està bien porque amo el CCM! 

Okay, back to English.  Man, I am pretty tired, which is what I said in Spanish above this.  I am seriously always thinking and always working.  I just try to focus and make sure I am studying.  

So I have actually been meeting a lot of people! It is awesome!! one of the elders, Elder Crockett, who I met while making horchata, made me a drink and had me try it and then we talked for a while.  He was super nice, but he left for the mission field yesterday. Man, it was fun seeing him and talking to him, but he is going to do awesome! 

Then I met some other guys in the devotional and now every time they see me they wave and we talk if we`ve got a second.  The Elders are so nice here! I love it!! 

I have been teaching two investigators, well, sort of investigators. My teachers pretend to be them, so they can give us feedback, which is awesome because there is a lot I need to improve on!! we had a meeting with Hermano Pèrez, and he told me that he was extremely impressed with my Spanish! How nice of him! He and my other teacher Hermaña Arnaud have decided that I am going to have to help some companionships learn how to plan lessons and do well in them.  Crazy. I am not sure if I am good enough for that, but I will definitely try my best!

I will be attaching some pictures of my district, they are so funny! and crazy, like I mentioned before. Oh did I tell you I beat all the guys at ping pong? Well, I did. I hope I didn`t hurt their egos too much. Oops :) hahaha, 

The CCM is beautiful. I really love it! I really don`t know what else to say... my brain really is dead.  I need this P-Day. 

Well I think that is all. I don't have much to say, but ya know. that is ok. Adios mi familia! les amo mucho!! :)

Hermaña McMullin




1 comment: