Wednesday, January 7, 2015

6 January 2015

Hola todas mi familias! Estoy feliz a vos escriber! I don`t even know if i am saying that right... This keyboard is also different so my typing might be a little crazy.  and I`m too lazy and tired to fix it! It is definitely a new experience here. We are constantly working and learning and I seriously have like five minutes of "free" time, but I mostly use that for studying.  Spanish is going super well! I was able to teach an investigator with only looking once at my notes already! Crazy, huh! Not everyone is getting it as quickly as me, and I feel bad, but my brain is just weird.  

One super cool experience that happened was the first day I got here, we taught an investigator in English thankfully. She was awesome.  Her name was Hermaña Ingrid, and not gonna lie, but I think I did well! She asked me how she can feel Heavenly Father`s love and I explained to her about prayer, and then I asked her if she wanted to pray and she did! IT was awesome! She was crying and half the people in the room were crying (we had lots of people there because we were learning what to do, so about 20) and everyone said I did awesome! How nice! I felt pretty happy. I`m now teaching an investigator and his name is Carlos. He doesn`t speak any Spanish, so that can be rough, and since mi compañera doesn`t know or feel comfortable speaking Spanish, I seriously do all the talking. It is good though, it helps me out a lot and I know i am improving my Spanish.  

The MTC is kind of overwhelming.  It`s so structured, and I am always doing something. That`s what I want though. 

My district is pretty cool! They`re all so different with lots of different backgrounds, but they`re pretty wonderful. Mi compañera and I are the only girls in it. Weird! But I like it that way because girls can annoy me when they flirt with guys (which happens here...WHAT!) No bueno! But I shouldn`t judge because that`s not what you do on a mission.  

I got to go to the Mexico Temple today! It was so pretty, but sadly, it is being remodeled on the inside, so we couldn`t go in.  That`s okay. I did take some pictures, but I forgot my camera in mi casa, so I will send those to you next week! I have pictures with the temple and mi compañera and some girls in my zone! I really like them.

Oh we had an awesome FHE yesterday (did you know they do FHE here in the MTC?) 

Life is good here. Crazy but good.  It`s hard sometimes, but I know if I have a good attitude, I will love it!thanks for your emails! I`ll be replying to those soon! I miss you all a ton! thanks so much for everything! Love you :) 

Love,

Hermana McMullin

No comments:

Post a Comment