Tuesday, January 27, 2015

27 January 2015

¿Como estàn? Yo espero que ustedes sean bien! I really love it here! I can`t even handle it. Gah. Mexico is amazing. oh P.S. this is probably gonna focus on mostly spiritual things. I hope that is cool, but how could it not be? :)

Can I just tell you something fantastic? Of course, I can. so I will! haha, anyway, I was teaching mi investigador and before I was just walking around looking at some pictures when I came across a picture of Christ in the Jardìn de Getsemanì. I wish I could send it to you all because it seriously just hits home that Christ, our older brother, suffered and died for all of us.  I got to use it for mi investigador and seriously the Spirit was so strong. The Atonement is real, and it is a daily thing. I know I can`t even come close to imagining everything He has gone through. I can only do my best to be His disciple for the rest of my life. I can`t wait to go and teach investigadores about our Savior and help bring them to the same joy and love for the Savior that I am developing more and more everyday.  

One thing that is cool is as I focus on this gospel and I work, I know that I don`t need to worry about things. As long as I am trying my best, the Lord will help me. He wants me to succeed and to bring people unto Him. He will not leave me comfortless. How amazing is that promise? and it is not just for me, but you too. When you are feeling down, He is there just waiting for you to ask for His help. 

There are so many good people in this world. I love getting to meet everyone and hearing their testimonies and seeing their wonderful examples.  It is the same with you guys! There are so many things that I have looked up to you for. You guys are seriously fantastic, and I love you all so much! ( oh fair warning, you know how I used to be weird with everything? well, I am pretty sure that is going to change. cuz you guys are just the best, and I love you lots!!) sorry that was random, but really. As I get closer and closer to the Spirit, my love for you, my family, and everyone else grows. Sometimes I feel like my heart is too full. I love the feeling. I never want to lose it.  

I can`t believe I have almost been out here for a month.  Time has gone by so fast. My goodness. It is cool how when you are working so hard (seriously studying for 16 hours a day) you don`t notice time. I think that will be good because before I know it, I will be back! Crazy, right? I have to admit though, I am exhausted! but a good exhausted. Mi compañera is super nice because she deals with me having issues getting up in the morning! It is such a struggle, but I am now in the habit, so it is a little better!! 

I hope you all are having a wonderful week and just a wonderful time! I know that you will be blessed and you can receive help if you need it! The gospel is for each individual. I just want to leave you with a quote: I absolutely love from Elder Holland:
missionary work is not easy because salvation is not a cheap experience. Salvation never was easy. We are The Church of Jesus Christ, this is the truth, and He is our Great Eternal Head. How could we believe it would be easy for us when it was never, ever easy for Him?

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! NEVER GIVE UP ON ANYTHING, AND DON`T FORGET THAT i LOVE YOU ALL TO PIECES :)))

1 comment: