Thursday, March 12, 2015

9 March 2015




Hey everyone! so I don't know what I am going to say this week...hopefully as I talk, it will come! 

We have had a ton of meetings this week! Looooooooots. I learned a lot, but sometimes it is hard to focus if you're sitting around for twenty hours. Okay, it wasn't twenty, but it was a long time. It was super good. We learned loads about the Atonement. 

K, I seriously don't understand. I have lots to say during the week, but once I get to P-day, I can't think of anything! Lo siento!! 

Oh, one thing is we have this investigator, who is the coolest person ever! He is such a good example. He quit his job because his boss wanted him to work on Sundays. So with his new job, he works from Saturday toSunday morning till 3. and he said he was thinking about it, and he said that's not keeping el Dia de Reposo. So he is going to find a way to end at 12 at night because he wants to be exactly EXACTLY obedient. Wow. Super impressive!! He is the coolest!!

I LOVE personal study. Seriously being able to study the gospel super well every day for at least an hour is my favorite. I learn so much! Right now, I have to go really slow in the Book of Mormon because I am in the Isaiah scriptures....they are so hard, but I am determined to understand almost everything of it! haha, and then of course I study for my investigators and what we're teaching that day! but I know the way I learn is through reading the Book of Mormon all the way through because I hate skipping around. 

I am starting to understand more and more each day. Whew. Thank goodness. I mean I still don't understand a ton, but I am getting loads better. and I know with patience, it will be good. I love Spanish though! It is super awesome! 

I hope you all have a wonderful week! I actually do have some pictures I can send you. Surprise! I am sorry I am dreadful with that! I've never been a picture person, you know me :) but I will try to be better.  

Les amo muchisimo!!!!!! enviare un correo el proximo lunes! Adios!! Tengan un buen dia! y una buena semana! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment