Monday, March 2, 2015

2 March 2015

I AM SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY!!!! and I am not even sure why...probably because the MISSION IS THE BEST THING EVER :):):)

I have seen so many miracles and amazing people, and I am just loving the people here!!!! The lame thing is I can't think of them when I am trying to write to you all, so I might remember them halfway through and then throw them in. 

This week has been insane!! I went on two exchanges. The first was with my friend who is new as well and she does speak some Spanish, so together we were able to teach lots of people well, but then the next day I had an exchange with someone who only speaks English. I was freaking out, but I was able to do it! I mean, of course, it wasn't perfect, but I was able to do it! I was so happy. God definitely helped me out because I couldn't do it without Him.

We had one investigator get confirmed yesterday!! IT was super awesome. He is fantastic and knows so much already! I can't wait for him to get even further and further in the Church! (is it further or farther? I don't know, I know one is for distance, and I think that's farther...man, I am just going to move on!) haha, we have had tons of meetings this week. It has been so hard to keep up with our area.  We have so many people to see and no time to do it! We are always on the move!!!

Man, I still can't remember the miracles. Hmmmm, I wish I had my journal with me! 

Oh, one really cool thing is prayers seriously work!! We have had so many prayers answered for our investigators and while we are praying for them, they definitely receive the help that they need. God really does listen to our prayers and cares about us. How amazing is that? 

Well, I do want to bear my testimony a little bit to you guys! Because I have come to grow and love the Book of Mormon so much more. We often have to talk to people who are very against the Book of Mormon or it's hard for them to accept, but I know without a doubt that if someone reads the Book of Mormon with real intent and sincerely prays to know that it's true, will receive an answer of it's truth. The Book of Mormon is the Word of God. We can come closer to Jesus Christ, our Savior, than with any other book. and because the Book of Mormon is true, so is Joseph Smith and we are the only true Church on this earth. We have the truth; we have the knowledge; we have the priesthood authority. all we have to do is keeping strengthening our testimony, studying, and praying, and doing all we can to keep coming to know Jesus Christ. 

I love this Church and Gospel, and I love you all SOOOOOO MUCH :):):) Adios!!!!

Okay time for some miracles!! because I think I can remember them now!!

Book of Mormon miracle!!:

So we had this guy come and just start listening to us. He seemed pretty receptive, but when we asked him if we could visit him again, he said no way. but we read a scripture in the Book of Mormon and then he said, you know what? I just feel a voice telling me I need to listen to you guys more--miracle right? and now he calls us like a couple times a day just to learn more and tell us about all his spiritual experiences. It can be a little crazy because the calls are long but he's super cool!!!

Oh guess what else!!! This isn't a miracle, but it's super cool!!! I get to go and visit NASA next Monday for P-day! Yeah, Nasa is in my district's area. AWESOME!!!! We are going to get a tour and everything! I am super super happy!

I can't tell you enough, I absolutely love life and everything! It's the best!! :) Missions are awesooooome!!! I just wish everyone could feel the same joy that I get!!! Whooooo!!

2 comments:

  1. Great Letter and thank for you testimony....

    And to change the subject, you must be my grand daughter because rather than look up "further or farther" just note that is one or the other and move on. I love it.

    PS. The Gospel is true forever and ever and ever.

    ReplyDelete