Monday, March 23, 2015

23 March 2015


Hey!!!!! So this week has been super crazy. In both good and bad ways, but of course it was an amazing week like always. The mission is the best! 

Do you want to know the craziest, funniest story? So you know Texas has super crazy rainstorms right? Well, we biked to a lesson. It was raining just a little bit, but then after our lesson, it started pouring. Like there was a serious flood warning and everything. We got completely soaked in 2 seconds. No joke. I loooooooved it! But since we were on bikes, we weren't allowed to leave because it's super slippery and dangerous. We had to sit and wait for about an hour, and it still didn't let up, so we had to call the Elders and they had to come and get us out. They were super nice. 

You want to know something really nice that the Elders did? Yep, you do. I know. and even if you didn't, I would tell you anyways :) okay, but we had a pretty rough day because one of our amazing investigators dropped us. (it was the worst thing because it was all because well......a lesson went horribly wrong. We had this member, who is an amazing person, just be a little too strong and throw in a lot of stuff that just did not help, and yeah....so our investigator dropped us. but don't worry! He's going to figure out he truly needs us! No se preocupe :) ) okay, but the Elders called us and they just cracked jokes, and they did all they could to help us feel better and give us advice. I really appreciated it. They are the best!!

Okay, cool thing. The temple trip was AMAZING!!! We had 6 recent converts there: Favio, Luis, Josue, Ottoniel, Ramiro, and Ivette, and they all had their family names!!! The Spirit was really strong, and I was so happy to go to the temple. It's beautiful! The temple is truly the House of the Lord and we are doing the work of saving souls there. I know when I get back I need to go all the time! It's wonderful. I do miss having a temple super close because it was so nice over the summer going all the time. 

Hmmmmm, I'll tell you some spiritual things because well, I'm on a mission :) hahahah. anyways, sometimes everything doesn't work out how you wished it would. Sometimes things don't go right, but that happens because then when the good times come, you can truly see the difference. You can see the difference between the good and the bad times. I know I am seeing that a ton on my mission, and it's such a blessing. Bad times are hard, but they make the good times so much better. So I just have to enjoy every second :) which is totally what I am trying to do!!

We also had an amazing relief society activity for the anniversary of it. It was so fun, and I really just loooooove all the women there. They are truly trying to follow Jesus Christ, and I am so blessed to help them out. 

I love you all sooooooooooooooo much!!! and I miss you a ton!!!! :):):) I hope everything is going well, and if there is anything I can do, just let me know!!!! You guys are awesome!!

Awwwww!!! send me pictures of cole's baptism okay??? :) tell everyone I love and miss them!!!
















Soooooo probably should explain some photos. One is with the family malacara (well at least the kids) and then us at Nasa (with Elder McDonald randomly with his head in the picture. Then all the girls, and our district. They're super cool :)

And this next one is us soaking wet after the rain. SUPER CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment