Monday, November 23, 2015

23 November 2015

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll stuff happened this week. it was a normal week, I really just can't think of it. I'm really bad sorry. Antonio and Manuel got confirmed!!!! It was pretty awesome because it really hit me when Antonio was receiving the Holy Ghost that he truly was a member of God's church and that God was so happy with what he was doing. He is so strong and he comes out with us all the time!!!!! He looks like a missionary in the pictures, doesn't he????:):):):):):):) a ver lo que pasa pero el seria lo mejor misionero!!!

 One super fun thing that happened, so we biked to the meeting and we were all set, but then all of a sudden like 30 minutes before we were going to leave, it started pooooooouring. Oh my goodness. and we didn't have anything. It was suuuuuper cold actually. But I loved it!!! I was laughing the whole way home:) life's so much better when you enjoy crazy moments like that!!! 

Weeeelp. I think that's kind of it. Love you all!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment