Monday, November 16, 2015

BAUTISMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 16 November 2015

First picture, Hna Ihrke wanted a photo of where we were all Friday. hahahahahah :)
Second: BAUTISMO!!!!!!! :) and the rest following are of the baptism

Hello!!!!!!! Some craaaaaazy things happened this week. First of all, President called us Wednesday morning to let us know that we were getting a new companion! She's a temple square sister and she's from Panama! It's awesome because we basically speak Spanish alllllllllll day long. I really love that. If I could never speak English, I would totally do it that way :) sweet huh?? My Spanish will definitely improve which is what I want. Her name is Hermana Rivas Brackman. She's super cute and super hyper. I really like her. It's going to be a party being her companion:)



Second, we all got food poisoning!!! YAY!!!!!! hahaha, we could not leave our apartment for a straight day and the next day Hermana Rivas still was sick. It was crazy. We don't know what we ate, but apparently, it didn't like us very much; however, after having that, now I feel absolutely AMAZING. Sometimes you go through times that you don't feel so good, so then when you do, it's the best thing on the planet. I had to keep telling myself that while I was sick :) hahaha, Do you remember how I was that night when I got my wisdom teeth out?? Yeah, I was like that during the night too. Kind of almost passed out in the bathroom, just like I did then. HAHAHAHAHA :) it wasn't that bad though. I thought it was pretty funny. 

but then we had the best thing on the planet!!! a BAUTISMO!!!!! Antonio y Manuel se bautizaron. No puedo creerlo!!!! Era tan especial y el espiritu era tan fuerte. Me encanto mucho mucho :) It was really amazing. They're such wonderful people and Antonio's sister and aunt were there that weekend from Mexico and they got ot see it!!!! and they're going to go to listen to missionaries there and they want to go to church there!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :) do you know how cool that is!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I think it's pretty amazing, if you can't tell ;) there's not much else to say about the baptism. It was just awesome. Hna Ihrke is suuuuuuuuper happy. and that makes me happy :)



So I've heard a lot about the new policy change that everyone is freaking out about. Well, just like I sent in my email just a little bit ago. We need to focus on the 4 primary questions. Does God exist? Is Jesus Christ my Savior? Is Jose Smith a prophet? and is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints the restored church? If so, then we can't let little things like that pull us away from the church. (and and we can know all of those things if we know the Book of Mormon is true, so READ IT :) haha) God will not change. His commandments will not change. and we know that homosexuality is against his commandments. The Law of Chasity--which is one of the most serious commandments you can break. So first of all that is for the marriages. and second, for the new policy change that they had, if you watch the interview, they did it because they don't want to cause conflict within the families because families are so essencial and important in God's plan. People will get offended over things like that, but as long as we are loving them and not the sin, we are doing what God wants. We have to keep going strong with the prophets words because he truly is a prophet of God. 

Those are just some of my thoughts on that. Just for fun :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment