Monday, May 23, 2016

HAZEL GOT BAPTIZED--23 May 2016

So Kasey is now flying in on July 15 not July 19.  



So Hazel (actually spelled Hassell) got baptized!!!! She's so cute. Love her lots :)


 
Guess what. You'll never guess who is staying in the same area....... me!!!!! I have 9 months here and I'm going to finish it off. That is suuuuuuper long. can you believe it??? I guess there's still some people that need me. but Hermana Hofheins is leaving :( we had three transfers together. It was a a party and i've learned so much from her. way more than she learned from me, let me tell you :) she's a phenomenal missionary already and I can't wait to see what she does the rest of her mission. She'll do some pretty great things. 

I'll finish training Hermana Burger and then she's taking over!! Whooooot. She'll do great as well :) 

Funny thing though: i'm going to be a sister training leader..... surprise. I'm pretty sure i am more surprised than anyone else. i just don't do that, but I guess God has other plans haha :) but it should be good. I'm just excited to learn from everyone else. i just don't know which sister training leader I'm working with because we won't be companions like usual. Quien sabe que pasara. I'll find out soon. 

Sorry I don't have too much to say. Just know I love you all!!!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment