Tuesday, May 31, 2016

31 May 2016




I always get to my email and then forget every single thing that happened this week...... it's bad. Time just goes by so fast.

But Emilio and his family have set their date and marked it on the calendar!!!! It was the best thing on the planet. The kids are so excited :) my goodness, they are so prepared. It's so cool that a family will be able to be baptized because that's what you want!!! 

We have found some really good people lately. They've accepted dates as well, so we are working with them to get them to church (and they already told us they wanted to go even before we invited them!! milagro!!)

I'm really excited that we are so busy. it's really not us, just the people here are so prepared. It's such a blessing. And even if we don't have set citas, there are always people to talk to. Definitely getting over any kind of qualms with that. But it's easier to oym people in Spanish rather than English. English people scare me..... it's so different!!! hahah

I have some amazing experiences with prayer though. Heavenly Father has been answering so quickly, I can't even handle it. All I do is ask for something and then He gives it to me. I feel so blessed for that. Heavenly Father knows what you need and what you don't for sure. 

The gospel changes lives. Every second on my mission I am reminded of that. Heavenly Father has the perfect plan for us to live with Him again. All we have to do is decide to follow it. He's given us all the tools and He blesses us so much just when we take little steps of faith. I love seeing my recent converts and my investigators make those changes necessary in the lives and seeing the light that comes out. 

The gospel is true! It is the only way to get back to live with our Heavenly Father and only through the ordinances of the Priesthood can we fully have the gospel and accept the Atonement of Jesus Christ in our lives. I know that's true and that as we give ourselves to their Lord, we find ourselves :) LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!! 

p.s. I will send pictures later because I need to get them from Elder Spjute

No comments:

Post a Comment