Tuesday, May 17, 2016

THEY GOT BAPTIZED!!!!--17 May 2016

Waiting was so worth it because Jonathan and Adrian got baptized and they are soooooo happy. They are so cute. I love them so much and I know that they will keep going in the church with Manuel and it will be the best thing ever. Love them way too much. The funniest thing is that they saw the jumpsuits and then they started to run around and we had to chase them to get them to put the jumpsuits on. they did not want to do that. (mostly they just love to play around :) haha so funny. it was so special.



one of the miracles of that was we had the baptism planned for 6 that night, but then we had to switch it so the mom could come. At first I didn't want to switch because it threw the ward off, but it was such a blessing! because that very night at about 5 o'clock it started to rain and it flooded (again!!) not as bad as last time, but we were stuck in a house for a while. What a miracle. God really knows when we need to do things. 

TEMPLE TRIP today!!!!!! I love the temple. I wish I could live there. 




We have such an amazing family. They now have dates and they are going to do so wonderfully!!! They keep their commitments, which is phenomenal. That's what we need!!!!! Why are we so blessed!?!??!?!?!

Sorry this email is a little crazy, we have like zero time. :) but funny story. We were biking around after the crazy rain and I tried to go through a huge long mud strip and (i'm sure you can guess) I completely fell in a mud pile. Like movie style. I was so dirty. and then as I was getting up, I was tidal waved by a car. yup. that happened. I wish I had that on camera. One day I will see it again. :)

Love you all!! Remember to pray, read, and go to church!!! CPR!!!! That's how you stay alive :) BYEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment