Thursday, April 9, 2015

6 April 2015

Okay so guess what. I went five days without speaking English...it was crazy, but it totally helped a ton! The more I speak and listen, the better my Spanish will be. and the better i will teach. 

We have found some super amazing investigators. They are so cool!!! One is Pedro, and he totally understands the gospel. He told us the Apostasy completely explains why there are so many churches. and he's praying about his baptismal date. Then there's Judith, and she is the nicest lady ever! She gave us food a little bit ago just because we said we have never tried them (that never happens!) she is also praying about her baptismal date :) I love them all a lot!! and we keep finding and teaching more and more. It's awesoooome. 

Hmmmm, I really can't think of much that happened. sooooooo unless I think of something else soon, that is all for this week!


LOVE YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment