Monday, July 20, 2015

20 July 2015

So guess what. I don't have too much to say today. 

This is what happened though. So we have been trying SO flipping hard to help Hermano Jorge get baptized and for some reason, he just does NOT want to take that step. I think it's because of his girlfriend. but anyways, I felt prompted during Sacrament Meeting that Hermana Wood and I needed to teach him with Hermano Favio. So after that, we went and taught her and had a super powerful lesson. The Spirit was super strong, but he still didn't want to be baptized. So the Spirit prompted me again to go to the font and have Hermano Jorge pray there. We did that and the Spirit was even stronger. The Spirit  testified to me and Hermano Favio that Sunday was the day that God wanted him to be baptized, and Hermano Jorge even said he felt the Spirit super strong, but he still didn't want to get baptized. ahhhhhhhhhhhh. We are still working with him, but I'm pretty sure his girlfriend is hindering him. She's from a different church and even though they are both super good and keeping all the commandments, I don't think she's super supportive of him getting baptized. But the good thing is Hermano Jorge knows that I am willing to do whatever because he told me. 'Hermana, I can't believe how hard you are trying to help me. I know you're willing to do anything to help me, and I don't understand why." Honestly, I just know how much God loves him and the only way to true eternal happiness is through the gospel. He will get baptized though :) 

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm que mas.I find out who's getting transferred next monday. I think I may be staying one more time. A ver. I know for sure Hermana Hall or I am getting transferred. I hope I get to stay, but whatever God wants will be good. 

This week my goal is to see Every single member in our area and teach them a lesson. It's going to be crazy, but I know God will bless us if we're working insanely hard, so it will be good! I wish we could go faster and work harder, but I know that we have to be careful. Dang it!!!! I would skip sleeping if that would help these people :) 

Good! Leslie is super good at thinking of others :) I miss her parties!!!! I can't wait to go to them when I get back!!! 

Love you all!!!! Sorry, I don't have much to say!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment