Tuesday, July 7, 2015

6 July 2015

So guess what!!! Hermano Jorge passed his interview!!!!! He can get baptized!!! Yes!!!!! We just have to make sure that he stays strong this week, so he can vencer las tentaciones. Satan works really hard when someone is on the right path. We are going to see him everyday this week and help him in every way possible to get baptized!!! He really is amazing!!!! I can't wait for him to be clean again!!!! Que increible!!!


Man, I'm sorry I've had some super boring letters lately. Something crazy is I'm going on an exchange with my old companion (who is now the Senior Sister Training Leader) that should be super fun!!!

Another crazy thing we had a recent convert who is going to be deported..... how sad.... He's going to try to find a lawyer, but it is hard with immigration. I didn't realize that really does happen. Hopefully everything will turn out all right, but I know God has a plan for him!!!!

Ummmm, learning a lot about being a parent and what I need to look for to have a successful future. That's good. Ummmmm, I'm super sorry. I'm making myself bored by reading this!!! hahahaa,

Below is a picture we took from the temple with an Hermana from our rama and the other hermanas en mi distrito.


Oh!!! We got our new mission president!!!! His name is Presidente Hall and he is super cool!!!! He is full of energy and he's super happy!! I love it!!! His family is adorable tambien  

Wow. Literally don't have anything to say.... Love the mission! Love you all!!!! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment