Friday, July 3, 2015

30 June 2015

los amo muchisimo!!!! Solo para que sepan :) So this week has been good. I'm writing today because we switched P-days for a temple trip. YES! LOVE THE TEMPLE! I seriously wish I could go every week. I want to do that every week when I get back (of course I know that's kind of hard to do that, but I will try to go as often as I can)

So this week. I don't have pictures.... although I should I know. I actually took some because fuimos al templo, but I forgot them. Awkward!!! Lo siento!!!!! My brain has been everywhere. I seriously can't basic things like putting on my tag (I eventually remember) , but I know my mind has just had a weird week. It will be better!!! haha. soooooooo que debo decir.

Some miracles totally happened!!! yes!!! La familia Nava went to church!!! Yes!!! They are soooooo cute!!! I love them!!! I will have to take a photo with them, so you can see them!! I love them tons!!! They are really accepting and they are definitely feeling the Spirit during the lessons. We're super lucky to have them in our area and that we get to teach them. Heavenly Father really is blessing us.

Hermano Jorge accepted a date!!!!!!!! He got his answer about Jose Smith and he is having his interview TONIGHT!!!!! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. no puedo creerlo!!! He's getting baptized super soon!!!!!! He's such a good person. I can't wait for him to find the joy of the gospel in his life. 

The weather has been pretty crazy here. It's pouring one second then SUPER hot and humid the next. I don't exactly understand, but no me importa! I will just keep doing whatever I need to.

One thing I learned is that I just need to do whatever God wants me to do. He knows best and although I don't understand some things that He tells me, I know if I do them, it will all work out in the end.

I hope everything is amazing there! Welcome back Travis!!!! Tell everyone I said hi and I love them!!!! The mission is the best. I have learned so much. I know my life has already changed because of it and God definitely wanted me here. Keep working hard. Love you muchly!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment