Monday, July 27, 2015

27 July 2015




So guess who is staying in her area again...... woooooo! I've been here for 6 months already!!!! Maybe I'll just stay here my whole mish :) I love it soooooo much. I would be okay with that, but a ver lo que pasa!!! Our whole district is getting split apart. Elder Evans, Mota, y Spjute are leaving and Hermana Palmer is too. Our branch and district is going to be completely different. One elder's area is going to be whitewashed. It's super sad. I really love how close our district is. I'm gonna miss all of them a lot :( and now I've been in this area longer than everyone. Odd. and Hermana Hall is staying with me. I honestly thought we would change, but hey! God had a different plan in mind :) haha

This week was super good! Kind of crazy. Jorge did not get baptized again, so what we're going to do is drop him for a week, so he can notice the difference and know that he can only have the Holy Ghost with him always if he is baptized and then receives the gift. Really, all he has to do is decide for himself that he needs to get baptized and he will be. Agency is awesome, but sometimes it makes missionary life difficult hahaha:) 

We had a softball tournament as a stake!!! Super fun!!!!! I was actually surprised that I remembered how to play. I totally got a home run twice! whoooooo!! Hermano Vega said I was the MVP. Yeah, not really, but that was nice of him to say. It was super funny though because all of the guys on the other team thought that I wouldn't be able to hit far, but then bam. home run. They were a little bit more wary of me after that :) hahaha I've missed playing sports. (well we have soccer every friday, but sometimes it's nice to play other sports!!!)

Josue is in Guatemala with his family. We are trying to get in contact with him and send missionaries over there. 

Gave a talk Sunday without anything written down basically because one of the people didn't show up. That was interesting. 

We've eaten some REALLY good food lately. YUM:) loooooove it!!!!! Columbian food is delicious. 

Hmmmm que mas.... learning a lot. Personal Study is like my favorite hour ever. I've learned so much. 

Life is good. Working hard. The mission is so much better if you work like crazy. Something I've definitely learned and still working on. Love you all more than I can even express :):):) hasta luego!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment